Pumpkin Booking Form
Booking Information – Please read carefully
- Entry will not be through the farm shop but from the bottom of the shop car park.
- Entry is £5.00 per car. Customers arriving by other means than car (coach, minibus, bicycle, on foot, broomstick etc) will be charged £5 per group upto 6 people.
- The entry fee is a down payment on any pumpkins you pick. It can ONLY be reimbursed as produce you pick in the pick your own. Any additional produce picked above the cost of the entry fee is then charged at the prices listed on the pick your own page and at the gate.
- Customers will only be admitted to the pyo if they have pre booked and paid.
- The pumpkin patch will be open regardless of the weather. If you have booked please come prepared for wet conditions.
- Customers must arrive on time for their time slot. If you are late for your time slot you may not be allowed to enter and will not be given a refund.
Bookings are non-refundable and non transferable. We are not able to change the date of your visit once booked.