Pick Your Own
Updated October 24th 2021
Pumpkin picking dates
The pyo will be open fully from Thursday 21st – Sunday 31st October.
Entry will be by booking to help regulate numbers and car parking. Entry is £5.00 per car.
We strongly advise customers to book. Walk ins will only be allowed if the booking form is not fully booked at the time of arrival. This is not due to Covid 19 but to guarantee customers who have booked, a parking space.
The booking form will only be released a few days in advance of the dates. This gives customers a chance to assess the weather and enables us to manage the crop to ensure the volume of bookings match the pumpkins available.
- Entry will not be through the farm shop but from the bottom of the shop car park.
- Entry is £5.00 per car. Customers arriving by other means than car (coach, minibus, bicycle, on foot, broomstick etc) will be charged £5 per group upto 6 people.
- The entry fee is a down payment on any pumpkins you pick. It can ONLY be reimbursed as produce you pick in the pick your own. Any additional produce picked above the cost of the entry fee is then charged at the prices listed below.
- Customers must arrive on time for their time slot. If you are late for your time slot you may not be allowed to enter and will not be given a refund.
- The pumpkin patch will be open regardless of the weather. If you have booked please come prepared for wet conditions.
- Bookings are non-refundable and non transferable. We are not able to change the date of your visit once booked.
Casparita & Gold Speck £1.00/each
The picking field is a food production area and as such dogs are strictly prohibited.
Please wear sensible footwear, if we have had a lot of rain the field can be very muddy.